PROSTAFF Brian Rice Captain Jack Sprengel Eric Kerber Walter Bettuchi Dr. Julie Ball Captain Bob Bott Ric Burnley Dante Soriente Roy Leyva Michael Brian McGrath II Kayak Kevin Whitley Captain Ken Zwirko SHORE CATCH Captain Jim Freda Shell E. Caris Greg Cuozzo Captain Gene Quigley
Captain Bob Bott
Bob has been an avid "hard core" surfcaster for the past 25 years. His experience in the surf runs the gambit
the border fields of Martha's Vineyard to the rips of Cape Point North Carolina and everywhere in between. However, he can
most often be found working the jetties and beaches of his "home waters" of Ocean and Monmouth Counties.
Through his business, Backlash Sportfishingccomplished Surf and Back Bays Guide specializing in introducing newcomers to his
beloved sports of surf casting and back bays fishing. Additionally his business specializes in providing the best products available
on the market to the serious surf rat.
Bob, as a seminar speaker, provides group and personalized instruction on topics and techniques relating to Surf Tackle Selection,
Surf Fishing techniques, and Distance Casting.
Business Name : Backlash Sportfishing
Website Address : www.backlashsportfishingusa.com
Email : email@example.com
Services provided for fishing industry : Custon Rods, Tackle Equipment, Surf & Boat Guide Service specializing in the
hard core surf anglers needs.
Preferred type of fishing : Fresh Water = 0% , Saltwater = 100%
(numbered in order of importance)
- 1 - Surf
- 2 - Boat
- 3 - Fly
The States I do most of my fishing in : NJ / NC / NY / RI / MA
Web SItes I recommend :
- 1 - www.stripersonline.com
- 2 - www.surfrats.com
- 3 - www.striped-bass.com
- 1 - Recieved a "World Class Angler" award for the landing and release of a 42.75# red drum
from the surf at Cape Point North Carolina
on a 10 weight fly rod, and 12# tippet.
- 2 - Recieved 17 citations from the State of North Carolina for catching and releasing 17 Striped Bass 45" or over
- 3 - Recieved 10 citations from the State of North Carolina for catching and releasing Red Drum between 45" to 60" long. or over
- 4 - Prostaff for Aquaskinz, Plugcaster, Sufix, Quantum, and Albright.
- 1 - Northeast Regional Champion -150 gram event with a cast of 614'
- 2 - Northeast Regional Second Place -125 gram event with a cast of 624'
- 3 - 2006 - Martha's Vineyard Striper Derby : Forth Place
- 4 - 2004 - Surf and Land Surf Fishing Tournament : Champion
- 5 - 2004 - Surf and Land Surf Fishing Tournament : Largest Fish Overall
- 6 - 2004 - A.S.A.C Overall Yearly Standing : Champion
- 7 - 2004 - A.S.A.C Overall Yearly Standing : Largest Fish Overall
- 8 - 2002 - Surf and Land Surf Fishing Tournament : Runner Up
- 9 - 2002 - Surf and Land Surf Fishing Tournament : Largest Fish Overall
- 10 - 2002 - New Jersey Beach Buggy Fall Classic : Third
- 11 - 2001 - Pennsauken Surf Fishing Club Tournament : Champion
- 12 - 2001 - Delaware Valley Surf Anglers Tournament : Runner Up
- 13 - 2001 - Fishlanders Surf Fishing Tournament : Third Place
- 14 - 2001 - New Jersey Beach Buggy Fall Classic : Champion
- 15 - 2001 - A.S.A.C Overall Year End Standings : Third Place
- 16 - 2000 - Delaware Valley Surf Anglers Tournament : Champion